Adventure Elements is a Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Approved Activity Provider and run paddle sport Duke of Edinburgh’s Award (DofE) programmes. We are one of the only companies in the UK that specialises in sea kayaking as a way of completing the expedition section which is part of each of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Awards.
We offer opportunities in expedition sections of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Bronze, Silver and Gold levels with our most popular package being the Duke of Edinburgh’s Gold Award Expedition.
Sea kayaking gives one of the best experiences you will ever get on a Duke of Edinburgh’s Award expedition but it also requires the most skill. That is why Adventure Elements uses the best equipment and coaches to make sure participants get to the necessary level before their final expedition.
This sport offers an experience unlike any other mode of travel. Spectacular scenery, amazing views, closer wildlife experiences than you can get anywhere on land, lazy days on flat water for the less adventurous and massive seas, big surf and fast tidal races for the adrenaline junkie.
Using the highest quality equipment and coaches we are able to put young people into amazing coastal environments that most adults don’t get to see. Being based on Anglesey, we are able to work in some of the world’s best sea kayaking locations with a wonderful backdrop of spectacular scenery and amazing wildlife.
We pride ourselves on offering top end, high quality experiences and our packages are tried and tested. By sticking to what we know best, we offer a service that no other company is currently offering. Here’s what some of our past Duke of Edinburgh’s Award expeditioners said was the best part of their Sea Kayaking trip.
- “Camp fires on the beach every night”
- “Paddling next dolphins”
- “Looking around and seeing seals bobbing around in the water everywhere I looked”
- “Not having to carry a rucksack”
- “A refreshing swim in the sea to wake you up in the morning”
- “Catching my own tea”
- “Sneaky ice creams from the beach when the assessor wasn’t looking”
- “Constantly changing scenery, everyday was different”
- “Camping on a deserted island that no one else could get to”
- “A seal trying to get on my boat”
- “Paddling through a sea arch and into sea cave”
- “Surfing the kayaks on to the beach and paddling out though big surf”
A lot of these experiences can only come from sea kayaking which, we think, offers the most unique and exciting way of completing any part of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award scheme.
For more details on our Duke of Edinburgh’s Gold Award Expedition Package, Bronze or Silver packages contact us.