Adventure Elements offers clients the opportunity to participate in some fantastic sea kayaking expeditions centred around the beautiful coastline of Anglesey in North Wales.
Much of Anglesey’s coast has been declared an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), and come rain or shine, it remains truly fabulous. From a sea kayak you gain a unique perspective both of the geography and environment around you. And you will see the wildlife that you encounter during your journey in a completely different light.
Introduction to Expedition Paddling
Our Introduction to Paddling sea kayaking expeditions give people who are new to sea kayaking a taste for overnight trips.
- You will be guided through the basics of planning your trip, what equipment you will need.
- You will be taught an understanding the weather forecast and how it may affect a sea kayaking expedition, how to load your boat and how to paddle a loaded boat.
- You will also learn camp craft at one of the many stunning camp spots on Anglesey.
- This is an ideal course for people looking to learn how to plan their first kayaking trip.
- To get the best from this course, it is advisable to have previously completed a beginner’s weekend course or similar.
Our Anglesey Circumnavigation sea kayaking expeditions are designed for more experienced paddlers of 3 star standard and above:
- One of the classic Sea Kayak trips in the UK, with careful tidal planning, this trip takes in the whole of Anglesey’s varied and beautiful coastline.
For more information about our sea kayaking expeditions, contact Adventure Elements. You can call us on 07986 992254 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.