Adventure Elements is a Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Approved Activity Provider and an Adventure Activities Licensing Authority (ALAA) license holder. We take our responsibility to provide top-class safety for schools very seriously.
This means that all staff, equipment, risk assessment and instruction meet the very stringent rules and regulations these organisations enforce. These guidelines are specifically designed for businesses that work with under 18s and are only given out to companies operating to extremely high standards.
We employ a qualified teacher with a great deal of experience in running outdoor activities and expeditions both in the UK and abroad. This allows us to make sure that not only do our policies meet safety guidelines but they meet additional standards which schools stipulate in areas such as child protection and visit planning.
Whilst on a sea kayaking course, trip or expedition with Adventure Elements, the safety and wellbeing of all our clients is our top priority:
- We only use British Canoeing qualified coaches and leaders who have a thorough knowledge of the local area and its waters.
- We always spend time checking weather forecasts and tides before picking the safest, most suitable venue for your sea kayaking session.
- We only use top quality equipment to ensure you stay safe and as dry as possible on the water.
- Our kayaks are from Sea Kayaking UK and are widely regarded as the most solidly built and highest quality boats on the market.
- Our top quality cags and buoyancy aids are from Peak and Palm and meet all EU safety standards.
- We use Lendal paddles and have a full range of paddles in different sizes to suit all our clients.
- Adventure Elements carries full Public Liability Insurance.
For further details relating to our Safety for Schools information and our Insurance Policy, please get in touch. Call us on 07986 992254 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to answer all your questions in full.